Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant and a member of a group of plant compounds called polyphenols. It is found in red grapes, berries and in large quantities in the Japanese and Chinese knotweed plant Polygonum cuspidatum.
The patented formulation of Evelor® consists of micronized trans-resveratrol, the active form of resveratrol. The micronization process increases the absorption and bioavailability of resveratrol in the body for increased efficacy.
What are Evelor® capsules for?
- May help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Protects the liver, decreases elevated liver enzymes.
- Supports a strong immune system.
- Help improve metabolism by balancing blood sugar levels and improve energy levels.
- Protect cells and DNA from oxidative damage, thus slowing the premature aging of cells.
- May slow the development of certain diseases that arise through the ageing process such as cancer and Alzheimer's disease.
- Assist in weight-loss and physical endurance.
Evelor® contains the biologically active trans-form of resveratrol, extracted from the finest quality roots of Polygonum cuspidatum.
|Serving Size: 1-4 capsules daily|
Amount per capsule
|Other Ingredients: Lactose monohydrate, soybean powder, pre-gelatinized maize starch, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin, titanium dioxide (E171), carmoisine (E122), patent blue (E131).|
* Daily Value not established
Available in packs of 30 and 90 capsules.
Suggested use: take one (1) to four (4) capsules daily, preferably with food.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Individual results may vary. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.