Detris is vitamin D3 also known as Cholecalciferol. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in certain foods, produced from sunlight known as “sunshine vitamin”. It is also available as a dietary supplement.
Vitamin D deficiency is very common and has been linked to several health problems such as osteoporosis, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and autoimmune conditions. Most people have no symptoms, or only vague ones such as tiredness or muscle weakness.
- Helps regulate normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Contributes to maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function
- Supports normal function of immune system
- Has a role in the process of cell division
- Suitable for Vegan
- Gluten & Lactose free
- Preservative, sugar and colorant free
- Diabetic friendly
Amount per Tablet
Vitamin D3 2200 IU
* NRV-Nutrient Reference Value
Packs 60 and 90 are available
Suggested use: One (1) tablet per day or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not intended for children. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking any medication or have a medical condition.
Keep in a dry place, below 25oC, out of the reach of children.
Food supplements should not be used as substitute for a varied diet and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Individual results may vary.